about the designer
“I grew up surrounded by nature, dance, music and art, so I think my designs are shaped by those experiences.
My passion for jewelry started when I was 9 and resulted in me doing my BA in Fashion Jewellery from London College of Fashion.
My jewelry is all about laid back sophistication and is inspired by my Indian roots. Essentially is a combination
of Indian craftsmanship and a contemporary aesthetic.
5 Things About Me :
1. If I were a TV show character I would be a cross between Monica from Friends and Moira from Schitts Creek.
2. I don’t believe there is anything such as too much white in a wardrobe.
3. If you ask me what I want at any given moment I will always say food.
4. I work out a lot which helps keep me calm and focused.
5. Nothing makes me happier, than spending time with my friends in my garden.”